CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where has all the time gone?

Ok, so I have been really bad about keeping this updated. I guess I need to make a better effort. It has been way to long to go back and enter every detail so I well say a few things that pop into my mind.


Brandon is loving fishing. We have been up to the cabin the last two weekends and have had an awesome time as a family. Brandon has been really showing Hunter and Alexa the ropes of fishing and both the kids are getting pretty decent at casting. Hunter even made it an hour and half on the pontoon with just Brandon. They caught a couple little ones. Brandon is also working very hard with Roxi, he is quite a good trainer I have to say. Roxi sits and listens really well to Brandon, not so well with me, but we are still trying.


Alexa has started softball, her first organized team sport- she loves it! They have their first game this week, we will have to see how it goes!!! She is also really looking forward to summer vacation. She continues to be awesome at reading, she reads to herself now, Junie B Jones are her favorites. She finally started riding her bike with no training wheels!!!!! Now, her and Hunter race up and down the driveway, we even started letting them bike down to cul de sac by themselves.



Hunter also continues to be hilarious, this week I caught him peeing of the dock but the real funny story came two days later when I wasn't home. Apparently, Brandon had been in the restroom and when he came out he asked Lexi where Hunter had gone. Lexi said "outside." When Brandon went outside and started calling for Hunter at first he couldn't hear him but after a few seconds he could hear Hunter's bike on the road biking back from the cul de sac, once Hunter was in sight Brandon took a hard look at him and realized he was naked from the waist down with just a short white t-shirt on and his dairy air hanging out. When Hunter got back Brandon asked him what had happen to his shorts, Hunter replied "I had to take a pee back there and couldn't get my pants back up, so could you go get them?" Then this week he was fighting with Lexi, when out of no where he screamed at her "your fired!" I just started rolling, even Lexi started laughing. They have a bittersweet relationship. One minute they are bestfriends running around playing wonderfully together the next they are bullying each other. However, the really bully can be Brook the other day Hunter was sitting in front of the TV minding his own business when Brook out of no where came up behind him and pull his hair, right out of the top of his head. He just looked at her and said "No no Brooky." Then thirty minutes later Hunter was rubbing his head up in her lap saying "my baby my baby." And she didn't like that apparently cause she swung at him.



Brooklyn vocabulary continues to grow at an alarming rate. She is now saying "toot" when she farts and "I don't know" is her favorite phrase. The other day I found Lexi and her sitting in the rocking chair together and Lexi was teaching her to count off her fingers, it was soooooo cute. And then the best thing ever, she started saying "I love you." My heart warms just thinking of it, she is so loving always giving me hugs and tugging at my legs. She especially gives me love on my bad days, she as a keen sense of when I really need it. A very special soul she has.



As for me, my Malibu finally took its last breath and Brandon and I bit the bullet and got not just one but two new cars. And I love them both, I never have been that interested in cars, I mean I have never driven that nice of cars with all the gizmos. But now I finally got some of the perks and holy cow I am loving them!!!! We got a '08 Town and Country (minivan), I know I know I always swore I would never drive a minivan but you just can't past by the tv, stow and go seats, and rear backing up camera. Not to mention the 15 drink holders! Mainly Brandon drives this van and I got (drum roll please) a fully loaded Dodge Drango and I LOVE it!!! It has leather interior, black shiny exterior, remote start, a way to adjust the radio from the steering wheel, and the seat automatically adjust back to my position, it is simply amazing.

Overall, life is speeding by but it still is soooooooo good.

0 comments: