CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A bloggers diary.

Today I started my first blog, I am in the twenty first century! Yesterday Brack Obama become our first black president, a day for the history books for sure. I was surprised he won by so many votes, I thought it would be a closer race. I didn't vote for him because of health care issues, but I do think he will be a strong president, I just hope my taxes don't go so high I lose my house, j/k.



Lexi is loving first grade and tomorrow she is having her yearly, concert. She just finished swimming lessons where is made leap and bounds, this time. She is now able to swim from deep end to shallow and jumps off the diving board. She is doing very well in school and reading level is right where it should be. Which is always a little worrisome to me, since struggled with this.



Hunter is a talking machine. He sings alot too, his song right now that I catch him singing is the "I love you forever, I like you always, as long as I am living my baby you will be." -- so cute. He is again in a daddy stage, for example two nights ago, I wanted to put Hunter to bed but because Brandon was there he would not let me. I grabbed his baba (yes, he still has one) to sway him and he grabbed it away from me and gave it Brandon saying "NO, you don't put me to bed, daddy put me to bed." Then I tried to follow each into his bedroom and he kept saying "No, No mama I want daddy." Even though Brandon told Hunter just let her, he insisted Brandon put him in his crib once in his crib Hunter layed down and Brandon requested a kiss in which Hunter had to stand for and he did, I immediately requested one myself. He refused to give me one, dropping down onto his mattress- he is just like his father only does what he wants!!!



Brooklyn in a walking girl, she sticks her arms straight back and wobbles to and fro ( Rosie calls her the drunken one, when walking) Her black eye is hardly noticeable now so hopefully I finally get on those one year pictures she has coming.



The weather has been unseasonably warm lately like in the upper sixties so we continue to go the park often, Brook loves her new found freedom to climb all over the toddler castle park. Each of the children had a blast for Halloween, Lexi was a black kitty cat, because we already had the parts from when I was a child and she wanted us to save money and then she could be just like Liberty (our cat), I insisted that money did not matter and she could be what she wanted but a kitty cat was her answer. Hunter was spiderman I was going to just wear pjs but at last second I went and bought the actually costume because I new he would think the mask was cool and he did, in his words, "This is so awwwwesome." Brook when as ladybug, she hated wearing it and cried for quite awhile at first. We first went to County Market and got lost of free stuff like balloon and food and then went to Sara and Fleety's to visit, we trick and treated in their neighborhood for about forty five minutes before both Brook and Hunter were to tired. Hunter started dragging his Thomas the Train bucket with candy in it, unfortunately somewhere along the line it must have popped open and he lost more than half his candy, so he only had a few pieces- luckily he didn't notice or think much of not having alot, just that there was some. I felt a little bad for Alexa because she wanted to keep going- but there is next year. We went over to mom and Bob's then and chit chatted. It was a good Halloween.

0 comments: