CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Age

I am so excited I just got my wireless internet to work!!! Now I really don't have a excuse not to make posts.

Tomorrow is Brandon's 35th birthday- what a old man- I love that I get to say that for the rest of my life! The kids made him some very cute cards, and he is getting a backpack for Roxi to wear while shed hunting. Today, I asked him if he had thought anymore about going back to school and for what... his answer really surprised me.... he said "You know while I am in the woods, I see so many beautiful things and I wish others could see them the way I do, so I was thinking that I would like to take some photography classes." I had to laugh out loud. I mean I think that is a wonderful idea... but this came from the man that never wants his picture taken because he thinks it steals a piece of his soul---to funny. But, it would be a wonderful adventure to try and it is not a huge commitment, I mean he could continue with what he does now, not a lot of interference.

Lexi everyday impresses me with her smarts. Tonight she did her homework flawlessly. However, it was another late day due to sleeping in late, we all really need to work on that one! We also made Brandon's cake all together, they loved stirring and stirring. I liked it too.

Hunter was over tired and so winy all night, he comes to me just crying, looked at me with those big blues and said "Mom it just isn't fair, I never get to do anything." "Well, Hunter what do you want to do?" "I don't know."- with more sobs. My heart had to go out to him.

0 comments: