CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

For My Kids

Shine The Light lyricsWalk away I knowYou’re not coming backNo one was ever told and you dared not to askI had this feeling you’d rehearsed ‘cause all the words you spoke were so divine.Left beside myself your silhouette just passing by.I hear you breathing fast asleepIs it really so? I’m tangled up in plaid and basking in the afterglowI have this feeling we been here to long the circles worn upon these floorsI stand beside myself a sea of change addressed unsure.If you feel you’ve got to break my heartThat nothing here could ever heal youIf I could be the mend the cast, restartWould you let me fix the rest of you?So I wipe away the yearsYou‘ve blossomed through it allHad my knees been there for me I might have never fallenI want this feeling to deny it all, deny you felt the same and II left you by yourself my faults were thereWaving their goodbye’sIf you feel you’ve got to break my heartThat nothing here could ever heal youIf I could be the mend the cast, restartWould you let me fix the rest of you?You’ve gone uncomfortably quiet & I am comfortably sadI given in and resigned you held the rein’s in your handsMy hearts divided, I’ve been placed securely under your thumbMy betters been best and I am feeling unsungBaby walk away I knowYou’re not coming backNo I was never told and I dared not to askIf you feel you’ve got to break my heartThat nothing here could ever heal youIf I could be the mend the cast, restartWould you let me fix the rest of you?

0 comments: