CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Packer Viking Game day

I just downloaded blogger to the iPad and I super excited to start blogging again!

Today we are going to have mom, bob, and Jackie over for the Packer Viking game. I can't wait to hold Kenlee, she is so damn cute. We are going to try mini tacos in the wonton wrappers. Fun stuff.

Brandon and Timmy went for a walk in the state park, hunting is their life!

Brooklyn is going with Mom to pick out a new doll.

Everyone came over for the game it was fun. I am always worried how Jamie will take the game...he hasn't yet hit the fact that it is just a game but it is coming soon, I see how he is a wonderful father... And with this.... games all of sudden don't matter as much. The Vikings did win though, but I think it puts us " packers" in the benefit. Kenlee looked so cute in her Vikings outfit and I loved that she had another one to put on right after she peed on the first.

0 comments: