CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hunter says some of the sweetest things:

Looking at wedding picture of me in our bedroom, "Look mom, you are princess and so pretty."
And in the middle of the night, as he crawls into bed with me, he says, "Mom, can you go and get my blanket, it is blue with white clouds on it, thanks." Like I have never seen his blanket. And later that night he farts and whispers in Brandon's ear, "Daddy, do you think God farts?"-- so cute.

Two days ago Brook slammed the door in her face and has a perfect straight bruise down her left cheek.

I found out my dad is coming next week for two days, I am excited.

Tonight I am going to Sara's annual Christmas party, which I am also very excited for and I think Brandon might come with me.

0 comments: